Debs & I have fun making jewelry together!

Beth, doesn't the large red jewel remind you of "The Red Moon of Meru?" It does remind me! ;)

After the blessed rain, some clumps of grass find themselves in makeshift pools! :)

Love the colors

Here's what they created!

Now follows a succession of Stephen pictures:



How we all treasure this little guy!

It was fun to drive in our gold truck again! 

Sunset grandeur.
The dark mountains of doom, holding in their depths the molten fire, spew forth small excrescences of lava as harbingers of what is to come...

This crow has become a daily sight around the house -- funny old thing!


A small game with a soccer ball!


Peace

The hummer alights...

...and begins to feed.
(yes, this is the same hummer, within seconds -- the light has caught his feathers, though!)

Art for the taking



Light and Shade


Look through the leaves to the halcyon grass beyond...


I delight in how the hills green up in waves...

Cat and shadows

We stopped by to chat with the Dunai's. :)

And saw one of the bluebirds that's nesting in their boxes! How lovely.

Yes, I have finally re-begun my family album project!!! I started it when I completed writing Days of Revolution, and got 6 whole albums done before putting it on hold to help with Beth's wedding preparations! Last week, I pulled out the boxes once more, and began the big process of sorting photos so I can enshrine them in albums, where we can actually look at them!

My favorite little tree on the whole world -- darling shape, poised on a darling little hillock... :)

Goats and an almost electric green.


Sorting progress is being made...

I leave you with a picture of the little bandit who looked in our kitchen window the other morning! ;) :)

5 comments:

  1. So what kind of tree is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't know! (blush) I just like the way it looks on its little hill and against the sky! ;)

      Delete
  2. *grins* Well nevermind. It looks lovely,regardless. Maybe you should never know; it'll keep some mystery about it that way. Then you can always refer to it as "the lovely tree which has no name" or something equally as romantic, when describing it to your great grandchildren.

    I forgot to mention that I REALLY love those light and shadow pictures you took through the tree leaves. You made it look like the trees were dripping water instead of dew. :-) I think you have an eye for light. That's the thing I like best about your photographs - they continually remind me of one of the dominating definitions of the Texas landscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tree advice -- I plan on taking it! :) I like mysteries... ;)
      I appreciate your encouragement about my photos!
      I MISS YOU!!!!!

      Delete
  3. It's so green up there! Love it!

    I do think of the "Red Moon of Meru" when I see that jewel!

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete