A Baptism

I simply adore the window opposite the pulpit at church...

After the fellowship meal, we went to the Sterzer's house for a baptism in the lake!

Mr. S. speaks about baptism

I love you so much, Daddy!

Alex :)

We gather...

...glad we're not the ones that have to get into the water! ;)
It is wonderful to have Mr. Carr as a new member of the church!

It was a beautiful day.

My handsome brother

Afterwards, we sang hymns -- such a lovely time! What riches have been given to us in the meaningful words and worshipful melodies of hymns!

This picture is fuzzy, I know :( -- but I love it anyway! :)

Talking...

:)

Mom & I took our usual walk after dinner -- the sun was bright and made the clear green of the grass even more brilliant than usual...

Layered treeline

A wonderful Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment