Our pallet of organic chicken feed arrives, via big rig! ;)

Just when I had put all my warm winter clothes away, and was fully in the mood to wear Spring clothes, the weather turned wet and chill! ;) You can't see the drizzle here, but it was drizzling. Very fun weather -- but in a different way! :)

Here's a darling illustration about wet weather!

Drafting/altering a pattern (I'm on my own in this department now, since Beth's married! :) And (believe it or not) the blouse turned out charming! :)

A sneak-peek at an absolutely adorable dress Ben made for Debs! 
I made one in the same fabric, being very bold and daring by altering my basic pattern ;), and very much liked the result, too!

Look! Someone is actually reading my blog!

A cup of hot chocolate and a good book on a cold day = perfect bliss. ;) :)

Mom collects some redbud to decorate our table

And returns victorious!

This way! :)

Debs made and decorated these cupcakes for the monthly family tea party she does. It was all very scrumptious, Deborah!

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I put away all my winter clothes too last weekend, and this week it's been below freezing - we will go into the 20s by
    Thursday!

    1200 miles and still the same Murphy's Law. It always gets colder/warmer after the big clothing switch! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of Micah reading the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete