Of Wedding Prep...

On Friday, Deborah & I went to help prepare the church for the wedding of Esther and Samuel. It was such a treat to be able to help! I always enjoy helping with weddings. :) :)

The bride and an "outlaw" prepare the arch for the sanctuary...

Some of us prepare to attach table skirts.

Debs and her buddy, Rebekah :)

Sarah & I had such a lovely time visiting while we worked!!! Sarah & I have been close friends for 17 years!

Amanda faithfully (and cheerfully) irons...

:)

I think it's the sweetest thing to see sisters and brothers who have a close relationship. :)

And why, why do churches allot their childish Sunday School rooms as where the bride and her attendants are to get ready? ;) ;) This room was more tasteful than the one in which we got ready for Beth's wedding, I must say. ;)

Next up: a long post about the wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment