Saturday & Sunday Were Great, Too :)

Ben + Music = wonderful things :)

Here's the world-famous sea captain, maneuvering his forces in battle
(Isn't he an adorable sea captain? :)

Fighting calls for concentration :) :)

Gossamer beauty

"The Beast!" :)

Hard-working Daddy, doing minor (but wonderful) repairs...

That evening, Ben & I performed with the ensemble we are a part of. (By the way, I'm not normally that tall -- I was wearing heels ;)

Justin looks dapper beside the unique table decorations 

A view of the gym-full of people

We actually got a chance to eat, after playing...

And I just had to post this -- it's a plastic spoon, but painted silver to look more fancy! ;)

The fellowship meal on Sunday -- always a blessed time!

Conversations abound...


"What are you looking for, Ruth?"

Alvan the tree-climber

Love the daffodils -- they've popped up everywhere!

If only that white post hadn't been in the way!

Ruth and her new friend Cassidy

Guys with a project :)

I look forward to when these large crape myrtles are in bloom!

And the daffodil one of the girls gave me. How sweet!

And I will close this post with an old illustration that I found simply charming... :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the old poster! And it is so fun to see pictures of you dressed up for the concert! Especially in the more recently posted picture.So very much fun to be updated by pictures! Love it all!
    Much much Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete