Valentine's Day Misc...

Our family has a special Valentine's Day tradition -- we make "mailboxes," and each siblings makes valentine's and put them in other's mailboxes. It's so special!

The beautiful white tulip Daddy gave me for Valentine's!

Art

The heart-shaped sweet rolls were delicious!

I know I promised to post a photo of my 70's Vogue dress when it was finished. :) It's not terribly easy to take self-portraits...

...so the solution is to solicit aid (in this case, Deborah :)!
By the way, love the socks, Debs!

A special sister

And... here is the dress! :)

Lunch was a festive affair

Mom is starting tomatoes and other garden plants...

...I love how new leaves look!

This tag is so gorgeous! Ben bought this, and I'm excited to see what happens when it flowers -- which may be next year. Patience is a virtue...

3 comments:

  1. I think Deborah has great stockings, too.

    Love the dress, and it looks smashing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen!! It's always such a treat when you post a comment! :)
    Love,
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is beautiful...thank you so much for the photo! I love the style of Deborah's jumper, too! :)

    ReplyDelete