Trip to SA - Part 3!

A lovely Sunday morning -- made even lovelier by the sweet rolls Kandace made!!!!!! :)

We love you, Beth! You looked lovely. :)

The newlyweds and Dad...

It was a great treat to have Beth & Erich ride in our van on the way to church! 

Isn't the bole of this tree neat?

Stephen darling

Beautiful Katelyn


I adore Debs' sweater and hair!

Art

Visiting...
I realized this is the only pic of Kandace that I've posted -- sorry, Kandace! That was not intentional! :)

Special friends

Fellowship after church

The guys visiting

Mrs. Erich Ehlinger and Mrs. David Ehlinger :) :)

Blue eyes

Stephen playing peek-a-boo with baby Samuel!

What a blessed, special time together!


Mothers (and dear friends!) visiting :)

Gnarled oaks

We gathered for prayer before we head home...



Goodbye, darling Beth!!! We love you so much!!!!!

I know, I know -- I've posted on the Omni Hotel before, but it's really a landmark on our way home! I think the lights are such a neat addition to the Dallas skyline!

And a very sweet ( and very yummy!) early Valentine's gift from Beth -- baklava!!!! What a wonderful way to end our blessed, whirlwind trip to San Antonio!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Elisha,

    I love the picture of Erich near the top of this post! And the sidebar pictures of Mom and Dad are so nice!

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Beth! Love to read people's comments! :)

    ReplyDelete