Several Days in February...

Love the layers of the clouds here!

Ever since Beth made these personalized tags to go on our presents two Christmases ago, I have planned to put them in a frame like this. But somehow I was always busy with other things... So when I cleaned out/decluttered my desk last week, I decided I must go ahead and finish this long-overdue project! :) I may paint the frame still -- the black doesn't seem to "go," in my opinion.

Beth's doesn't have a "band," because I made it for her afterwards. :)


The quaintest little rosebud...

Isn't the "frame" of green leaflets neat?

A little house :)

Andrew! Love him to pieces.

Blogger did this when it uploaded this photo -- but doesn't it look sort-of 70's-ish poster-like or something?

Here's the original! Deborah Grace.

And her new little purse -- real leather, a brand-name, fits everything she needs, and bought for $7 total on eBay!

Debs' row of teddy bears

And an artistic shot of the stuffed Chihuahua Mom gave me for Christmas :)

Experimenting with the new tripod.

Sometimes when one is doing something, a little brother decides to goof around in the vicinity...

...but they always do it in fun! :) What a great smile!

A watercolor Beth did of our pond. It reminds us of her -- and even though she's separated by miles, she still has a very special place in our hearts. :) :)

I enjoy ironing. It's so satisfying to get the wrinkles out of things and make them crisp!

One of Deborah's new dolls!

Stephen recently bought himself Mousetrap, and is loving it!

Hangin' out. :)

"Let everything you see represent to your spirit the presence, the excellency, and the power of God; and let your conversation with the creatures lead you unto the Creator; for so shall your actions be done more frequently, with an actual eye to God's presence, by your often seeing Him in the glass of the creation."  
-Jeremy Taylor, a pastor from the 1600s, in his book "Holy Living"

Scintillating layers

Wasn't sure which shot to post (this one, or the one below) so, at the risk of being repetitive, you get them both!


Dying embers of sunset

Black and Burgundy

And I'll close with this hilarious poster from World War II! Hope it makes you smile!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunsets, Elisha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elisha,

    So you framed the cross stitches! How neat! I love the tulips and the poster!
    Lovely posts!

    love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What neat tags Beth made! I was going to ask if they were cross-stitched, but I see the answer in Beth's comment. :)

    ReplyDelete