Trip to NE - the Wedding!

Here we are at the wedding!

It began with lighting the candles...

Mark's sisters gathering...

Darling Sarah!

Bridesmaids


Some of the groomsmen

Mark was so happy. :)

The whole wedding party

What a smile :)


"May I present to you - Mr. and Mrs. Mark Hutchins!"

Sarah and her husband were in the wedding together - so sweet!  :)

Fall decorations at the reception

The cake!


Here they are!


Conversing...

The guys had a great time visiting. :) We especially enjoyed seeing Stephen H., whom we have missed!

Elizabeth H. & I. Lovely talking with you, Elizabeth! :)

Off they go!


Mr. & Mrs. H. and all their grandchildren!

How blessed they are!

And a memento from Beth's wedding -- my shoes! :) ;)

3 comments:

  1. How nice to see pictures from the wedding! I'm glad y'all were able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing the wedding photos! Thank you so much for sharing! Looks like y'all had a really fun trip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to get to see pictures of the wedding and it was fun to get to see Beth's new house. I like all the blog posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete