"The Autumn Leaves..."

"The Autumn leaves
drift by my window--
The Autumn leaves
of red and gold..."

The guys are re-constructing...

And Dad is helping Deborah make her dollhouse!

Simple, but I love it :)

All of these photos were taken within a half mile of our house, on our walk road. How the Lord has blessed us with beautiful surroundings! I am so grateful to Him for all his unmerited blessings toward us. :)



I think these little orange leaves are darling!


Various colors syncronize...





I think this is one of my favorite shots this fall.

Nature's Art

Doesn't this make one want to go explore???


3 comments:

  1. If nature beckons you to explore, you should accept the invitation. I'll bet the woods are sweet with the smell of fallen persimmon, ash, and pecan leaves just now, and wild geese flying in from the north...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I think the tree in your favorite photo is either a honey locust or a prickly ash. I always did love those knobby trunks! Both are favorites of honeybees in the spring, especially the prickly ash. Maybe you should check it come March/April and see if it attracts any pollinators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely!! Since we're in Grand Cayman, we totally missed the fall season...so I especially enjoyed seeing the autumn colors! :)

    ReplyDelete