Antique browsing with people you love...

...is so much fun!!!

This is not a picture of an antique store -- just the beautiful view that morning. ;)

Ditto ;)

Here we are! Downtown McKinney is such fun!!

I adore this dresser!

Mom really liked this painted table, but especially the sideboard in the background.

Ornaments, anyone?


These pics I took for the guys...

Neat cars -- but if I had that much money I'd  definitely spend it on other things!

This fountain (where we ate our lunch) was so pretty!

My special companions



Deborah :)

An interesting old porch


A limo pulled up, and out got a wedding party!

Browsing...

If you ignore the Santa-stuff, I loved this red shelf with the lower drawers!! You could put anything (books, knicknacks, art...) in the display sections, and then misc. other things in the drawers! So practical yet lovely...


Ooooh...

And thus ended another glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment