Trip to NE - Driving There!

A dear friend of our family, Mark H., was getting married to a girl from Nebraska, so this weekend we drove all the way up to Omaha to attend!

Our wonderful driver :)

This is utter speculation, but I'm wondering if these numbers actually depict the number of bridges before this one in Kansas.

All of the bridges in Kansas were numbered like that -- and the numbers went up as we went up! I saw ones all the way up to "180.+++", too.

Stephen loves his seat buddy. Ben does such a great job with him. :)

The evening shadows begin to fall across the land...

Andrew & I really enjoyed the scenery! This shot was taken in Nebraska. The rolling hills were so lovely, and the tiny towns so quaint! I believe Dawson was Andrew & my favorite. :) Now, don't get me wrong -- I'm glad I live in Texas! :)

There is almost a New England flavor about some bits.

I loved this house -- especially the red door!

Lights :)

The windows of this lone farmhouse looked golden in the sunlight.

We called up Beth, and had a great talk with her -- here Stephen tells her something. His perspective on life is simply adorable!

And Nathaniel tells Beth how terribly, awfully cold it is, to counteract Andrew's glowing report. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment