Progress is being made...

Ooops! Deborah was trying to polish her own dress shoes -- but innocently opened the bottle instead of using the applicator... ;) ;)

Debs' hollyhock plant is doing very well -- I can't wait to see what color it will be!

Zinnia

Reading aloud is so wonderful...

This rabbit was so close (and made even closer by my new zoom!)

Thorns

The tripod Micah got has been a source of much enjoyment! :)

Old-fashioned camera, anyone?

Mowing a path for the moveable goat fence...

And here we are, at the Griggs again!



This iris is such an unusual color!

I was coming back to the house after moving the van, and looked up to see Micah pointing a camera at me through the window... :)





We gather to play...

...Bocce ball!

Mr. Griggs sends an experienced and accurate ball

Measuring which team's balls were closer to the mark! I've never played Bocce ball before, but it was really fun! Thank you, Griggs, for a wonderful evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment