Pre-Trip...

Stephen's novel way to check the incubator... :)

Our handsome men


How I love Andrew!!!!


The 6 above photos are courtesy of Mrs. Dunai. :)


B.R. Cant beauty...


Little yellow flowers are everywhere!

Depth

Mom loves these purple lupine-like flowers. I believe they're called "False Indigo"

Wednesday, Ben & I went to a nursing home with our ensemble.


Hymns and classical...
(the nursing home photos are courtesy of the Sterzers :)

Deborah made a cake to take on our trip!
I ordered this old children's novel on Amazon.com (don't take this as a recommendation -- I haven't read it yet, but we have enjoyed several of Catherine Coblentz's other books).

Imagine my utter surprise when I opened it and found this inscription in the front cover! It's from the authoress to "Faith Harlow," and reads:
"For
Faith Harlow
to read in an hour
when she is not 
feeling grown-up!
Catherine Cate Coblentz
Dec. 25, 1932"
What a find -- and I didn't even know it was in it when I bought it for $5 on Amazon! :)

Stephen fills his ducks ' pool in preparation for our weekend trip to San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment