Misc. Life, and a Wedding!

Rain, rain, beautiful rain!!!!!

These semi-flowers are so interesting

Fresh berries (not edible)!


Thistle-y

An afternoon walk

We had the McK.'s over for dinner!

Deborah and Ruth

Deborah's newest skirt

On our way to a wedding in Forth Worth, we were slowed down by some sort of mini-fender-bender.

But we arrived in plenty of time!



Layers

Flowering bushes

Guests arrive...


Relatives of the bride & groom

My lovely Mommy!




Julia

Cecelia

Kristin

Here comes the bride!

The smile as she sees her groom

It began to sprinkle, so some of the guests opened umbrellas and improvised other coverings...

There was even an umbrella for the bride! :)

Visiting afterwards

A frog statue (sorry I didn't get a better angle on it)

Mom and Dad!!!

On our way home. 
This is my newest hairstyle for Deborah -- I really like it! :)

5 comments:

  1. What lovely colors! To my surprise, I recognized one of the bridesmaids, Kristin. Do you all know her family? She's a sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do know the Alexanders. :) Funny that you know them, too! :) :)
      Love,
      Elisha

      Delete
  2. Hey Elisha...it says I'm my mom but I am in her account. hehe Thanks for the beautiful pictures and thank you for coming!!!! It made the day even more special. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we could attend your wedding, Christa! :)
      Love,
      Elisha

      Delete