"Winter is Coming, the Geese are getting Fat..."

Yes, it's SNOW! :) Only the barest dusting, but the most delightful surprise to wake up to! :)

Another shot of the herald of Winter.

My diligent helpers, who stuffed the "Wahlquist News" into envelopes...


I adore the wild grasses here, the shadows they create and the sun they catch...

We play a very fun game of "Draw & Describe" with the Y. family!

Another glimpse of the merriment

Depth

Sorry to post another -- I did mention I liked the wild grasses, didn't I? ;)

Art


Fun with Ruth!

A peek at our new corduroy jumpers, completed yesterday.

Micah and Ruth prepare to type a joint e-mail to Beth... :) :)

And since I just showed you two different computer backgrounds, (Micah's and Shared :) ) let me give you a peek at mine... ;)

Beth, does that mansion look familiar?

Deborah artfully tries to tempt Ruth away from Nathaniel... ;)

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to apologize for more grass pictures... ;-)

    ReplyDelete