Another Weekend Trip!

Crossing into Oklahoma...

The Griggs came with us, which was a treat!

One team in "Steal the Bacon"

And the other team!

The object is to get the "bacon" over your team's line without being tagged while holding it. It's more difficult -- and fun -- than you might think! And because everyone's paired off according to ability, young and old can play. :)


The guys take a short break afterwards... :) I somehow got the impression they enjoyed talking together! :) ;)

Now it's time for volleyball!

Actually, Andrew and Jamie, you're supposed to face the net when you're playing ;)

Andrew was the best player on our team, in my opinion -- so much fun to play with you, Andrew!

We had a blast playing volleyball!

The lovely room where I spent the night...

Wintry woods -- I love the orange-y color of all the fallen leaves.

Stephen patiently waits his turn on the trampoline

The B.'s house -- comfortably old-fashioned.

This little guy was a real cutie! He loved Jesse B.'s classical guitar playing. (I don't care for regular guitar playing, but classical guitar is a different thing altogether).

Two of my wonderful brothers

Another one!

And two others! How I thank God for my manly brothers -- I treasure their friendship! I love you guys SO much!!! :) :)

Isn't he absolutely adorable??? :) I love that thoughtful-concentration look. :)

Listening to Jesse play...

And here he is.

We drove back with the Griggs -- very fun! It was an enjoyable, tho' very short, trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment