The Next Day...

At the Sherman Symphony Orchestra's (SSO) second concert, a very wonderful thing happened -- Ben was the principal of the second violins, because the usual principal couldn't be there! What a special, fantastic opportunity! This picture shows him leading the second violins, while across from him (in the blue blouse) our violin teacher leads the first violins (she's concermaster).

Here he is! I am so proud of his hard work.


This gives a better idea of how big the tree is. :)

Art?

This ornament reminds us of the lovely present from Beth that it graced last year... We're going to miss you, Beth, but we rejoice in the new things God has brought into your life!

If we get this much snow this season, should I make something like this? :) I found this old photo just today, and had to post it! :) I suppose I'd have to dress up like these two ladies, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment