Happy Birthday, Ben!!!

Happy Birthday, Ben!!!

Ben, you are very, very special to us!

What a tantalizing present shape...

An early-morning ritual at our house among the younger ones -- they enjoy sitting near a heater. :)

Remember these little yellow flowers that Beth used to frame the roses in our bouquets?

Well, this is what those flowers look like in the Fall...

And they are charming in an utterly different way! The gold color is so wintry and bright...

Miniature Art, waiting to be discovered and enjoyed -- made by our God Who cares for the little things as well as the big ones.

The colors of winter are really on us now, and I was revelling in them so much one day that I went out to take a few photos...

Here's a look at my new corduroy jumper. I don't think I've ever worn brown before, ;) but this color is really nice, I think!

Ahem. If you don't care for electric art, skip the few photos below (not taken by me, but by another who shall remain nameless :). But -- in the best style of the mind-expanding, horizon-lifting modern artists (can you hear the sarcasm?), I shall proceed to title them:

"Fusion on the Half Shell"

"City at Night"

"Rising to Better Things"

"Electric Tornado, From Above"

And we have a present under the tree already... a little something for Deborah!

No comments:

Post a Comment