A Sunday Afternoon Walk...

We took a lovely afternoon walk on Sunday...

But I got sort-of sidetracked by the beauty around me. :)

Even plain thorns have a charm of their own...

Berries, waiting for the birds, and being gorgeous in the meanwhile :)

I love the blueness of the shadows


Which berry picture (this, or the one above it) is better? You decide!


Dry flowers add a new brilliance of their own now...

I know some country people don't like the junipers, saying they take a lot of water -- but they're native, and I love them! They form such a lovely green contrast as winter closes in.

This picture may be my favorite yet.

And I'll inflict one more on you... ;)

Stripes

The little branches have a new wonder of their own, now they are bare.


See the gap between these giantous junipers, with its glimpse of the tree trunk beyond?

Contrast

Home, sweet home

A relaxing Sunday afternoon...

"O Tannenbaum..."


I love this guy! :)

Nathaniel thinks of something amusing...

...and Ben reciprocates.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. If that's infliction, then by all means continue!

    I vote for the first berry picture as the background allows the eye to focus on the berries a little easier. Great photo for a pastel study!

    ReplyDelete