Trip - Part 5

 Really, really neat glass panes at the Lincoln library! Beth, you would have LOVED them!

 Motif continued...

 Our best unicyclist


 Neat old house windows

 It was so fun to walk everywhere!


 We didn't see any snow ;(

 The capitol building -- quite ornate and huge!

 See what I mean about huge?




 Stephen Douglas, who ran against Lincoln

 Peering up at the capitol


 


 ;)

 Back at Suzanne & Ken's hotel, Ken explains to a rapt audience how the special effects were created in the Lincoln museum's theater presentations





 We went to this restaurant for dinner -- the food was amazing!


 My meal -- the best burger I've had in a restaurant, ever!




 This is NOT trying to say that Andrew spent too much time on his phone -- he spent plenty of time with us! -- I just couldn't decide which of these pics was the best, so I decided to post them all. ;)


More to come!

2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying seeing your trip pictures, Elisha! I hope we can see y'all soon and get caught up! Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany! :) We'll have to hear all about ya'll's trip, too! :)

      Delete