The coloring is so neat on Ben's buckling!

His half-sister is lovely, in a very different way.

Making a face? :)

A wildflower...

We had the C's over for dinner!


We took a walk...


Another machine? What for? :)
This one is loaned by Nathaniel's boss, and will help the guys finish up their big shop!





Bunny

Warden eyes the bunny ;)

Lots of progress made!!! The guys plan to paint it when they're done.

From the backside...

The guys taking a well-earned rest


Stupendous clouds...

At church these lovelies are blooming!

Church and clouds



:)

Deborah and a friend play the piano...



How grateful I am for the view out our windows!


A sunset...



I love to sit and listen to Ben play...

Recently, I've been trying to finish my long-lasting photo album project! I thought I'd share a few pics that I've come across:
Dad and darling Micah!

One of my very favorite pictures--Ben, Andrew, & Micah clustered close to look at day-old Deborah. :)

Cutie Micah with his (then) new baby sister!

The next year, 2003, finds Deborah much bigger, and even cuter...

Doesn't that face just make you smile?

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy! It's a brother for Tiny Tim! ;-)

    Seriously, thought... (clears throat) I loved the pictures of Deborah as a baby. Do you remember that day we came over with Abby and both our respective baby sisters scared each other by crying? Good times, good times! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think it was so special and fun that our families had babies -- Abby and Debs -- around the same time. I have such fun memories of those years!
      Love,
      Elisha

      Delete