Tyler Rose Garden...

Here it is!


Take time to stop and smell the roses!







Mommy stayed with me even though I went so slowly and had to stop and scribble in my notebook. I love you Mom!

Statue in the "meditation garden" : )


This rose charmed Deborah and Elisha, though they were a little scandalized by the name -- "Passionate Kisses".

The oriental poppies in the "idea garden" impressed me immensely. (I want some too! : )




We ate a picnic lunch in the grounds--bread and jelly and melted carob chips. --It was very adventurous to go without peanut butter (we had run out and didn't stop to buy any) and brave and heroic to go without chips (they were left on the counter) making it a very memorable meal. And by the way the melted carob chips were very scary--even to the people that chose not to eat them for one reason or another. --Melted carob found its way into the most unexpected places!

Stephen stalking squirrels...

 This rose, "Sceptr'd Isle" was so charming, Elisha and I fell in love with it at the nursery we went to afterwards, and it is now a part of my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment