Flowers...


"Mermaid" a stunning large 'single' rose.

perfect bud

Ruth is the sweetest baby! When she makes eye contact with you, she usually will give you a big smile, and what is so cute too, is that she actually already loves dolls! Her face cracks into a beautiful smile and she talks to them softly in her lovely little voice... We can't help but be in love with this girl!


"Angel Face" --a mauve rose with a delicious scent!

I love the unique pink spots! I think they are from the dew.

 
"So soft... reminds me of a peony."

Blue-eyed grass

I'm not sure what this is, but it is wild, and charming! That is until you bring it into the house--where it is still wild and beautiful, but the charm is lost because it is a little bit too odorous! : )


Trying to capture dew again...

...

Notice the little bug?

Art Nouveau
(At least that's what I think of!) 

Deborah and Ruth!

I put in all three of these because I couldn't choose one and let the others fall aside.


There seems something not tame and oriental about these. I can so easily picture a tiger and a swarthy Indian princess. Maybe that's just a flight of fancy... am I the only who sees it?

2 comments:

  1. Nope, you're not the only one who sees it... ;-) Those look like honeysuckle to me. Have you seen any bees on them?
    I'm going to have to see this rose garden of yours, Beth. What fantastic blooms!

    I love the yellow rose with dew. Dew is such a hard thing to photograph. I finally got so frustrated with multiple, failed attempts that, a few weeks ago, I showered my irises with water at midday and took pictures when the light was better. Voila! False dew... ;-)You'd never know from the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen,
    A great idea of yours to give your flowers a shower! It may be the side of the house my roses are on that has allowed me to be able to take good photos in the morning.
    Actually, my rose garden is not so fabulous as it may seem from the pictures--all of the rose plants are small and fairly insignificant until you get close and concentrate on the blooms! (And by now most of them are just gathering resources for their next effort of blooming!)
    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete