A little bit of Stephen...

 The other day Stephen wanted to look through my bracelets, and asked; "Should we ignore those jewels in that box? I don't mean ignoring like not looking at."
Stephen begins taking them out. Meanwhile Deborah comes upstairs. Enter Deborah.
"Deborah! I'm ignoring these diamonds."
(He must mean "admiring" or something!)

 Stephen tries on Deborah's old glasses...

Stephen -- "I need a magnifying glass!" 
Mom -- "What did you find?"
Stephen -- "Half crab, half ant!"

"I've fallen in love with this girl."
--so said Stephen while hugging Mom!

4 comments:

  1. *giggles* He's so cute! He's grown up so much since I last saw him... over a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those "Stephen quotes". ;) Do you keep a journal of his sayings? Mom did that with some of us kids, and it's fun going back through and reading them. :)

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't keep a journal of things he says, but when I hear something cute, I do write it down immediately--mostly on bookmarks (I like to use paper as a bookmark because I constantly write down quotes from books) but sometimes in my own journal if that is handier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will definitely keep a journal of my future children's sayings. =)

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete