End of March...

God's promise never to flood the whole earth again--how awe inspiringly huge!



Dewberry blossoms


I love these three!

A very lovely way to pass time.
(I tried it and found it enamouring--even though I did fall in near the end--that just added to the refreshing experience.) 
I highly recommend barging. (which is what we call it.)

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.  And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:11-12 

It is very good



Stephen's favorite flower-- Flax-- though when he heard what they were called he was quite disappointed with that "unbeautiful" name, and has spent much time thinking of a better one!


What a gorgeous time of year!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses... Elisha was telling me how wonderful they are! We just had deep pink roses bloom in our front flowerbed from a bush we thought was dead - good thing I never got around to digging it out!
    I am impressed with your sucess with the roses - for years I thought it was impossible to actually grow roses in the Blacklands because of soil requirements...etc... If I had known that was possible, I would have tried it long before we moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have the same fear, Karen -- I didn't want to try roses because I thought they were terribly difficult. But Beth has had such marvellous success that my ideas are changing! :) It is SUPERB to have a sister who's so interested in them -- I get to enjoy the beautiful roses without doing anything! ;)
    The pics she posted are only a fraction of what she has -- I believe she has something like 9 rose plants, not counting several new cuttings she started last year. Her diligence and delight is marvellous!
    Love,
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty photos! :) I love "Raindrops on roses"... ;)

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete