A Photo Album Project...

This is a guest post by Elisha. I've been working on a large photo album project, and just had to share some photos from years gone by that make me smile. :)
Me and baby Andrew

Darling Micah!

Beth, Mom, and Nathaniel (isn't Mom beautiful?)

Oooh, Benjamin! What's the darling up to now? ;)

Andrew. Do I need to say more?

Me.

Deborah :)


Nathaniel. What a wonderful little boy he was - and what a wonderful (and handsome) young man he's become!

Dad, Nathaniel, and I. What a blessing we have been given to have such a loving, kind, and godly father! I thank God for him every day.
Here is what Dad looked like when he was little...

And our precious Mother as a toddler. :)

Beth and I. We've been best friends all along. :)

Mom and special Stephen!

And I'll close with this adorable pic of Beth! Wasn't she a cutie?!?

I hope you've enjoyed seeing these pictures from the past - the gleanings of my project! :)

May God be with you, dear reader, and bless you with a lovely Spring!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I sure missed seeing you when you were little! Probably one of the few regrets I have about our friendship - I wish I could have met you a whole lot sooner!

    What wonderful pictures! I really enjoyed them. Tell Debs I very nearly thought the picture of her was you, you two look so alike! And Nathaniel sure looks like your mother, too. Andrew & Micah look a lot like your father.

    I do love family pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe and I totally could "see" Stephen in the photo of Andrew (when he was about 5). :)

    All of you were SO cute! :)

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! A lot of memories - it's hard to believe we've known each other so long. I think we probably met about a year after that first picture of you and Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for all your comments -- I've enjoyed reading each one! :)

    Karen - yes, it would have been lovely to know you earlier -- and yet God had the perfect timing. I'm grateful for the growing-up memories I do have with you!

    Johanna - looking through pics does often show which siblings look more like each other. ;)

    Sarah - I think so, too -- were'nt we all so little then, and yet we thought we were so grown-up! ;)
    I have so enjoyed the memories aroused by seeing all these old photos! :)

    Love, Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were so neat to see!! I loved seeing the pictures of your parents as children -- I could see so many of you in their faces. :)

    ReplyDelete