CA - 6

Breakfast

Friday morning, some of us went to an estate sale in Grammy's neighborhood!


There was quite a waiting line!

I took photos while I waited :)



Some fun people I know :)

Micah found these "moon shoes" at the sale -- they make him 7' tall! ;)


Self-portrait, by my great-grandfather (the former owner of my violin)

Uncle Fred and Aunt Catherine came to see us -- how lovely!

Catherine and Mom :)



We went out to lunch with Grammy, Fred, and Catherine...

...the views from the restaurant were beautiful!


The food was great, and the conversation, too! :)



Did I mention I love the hills around there? ;)

Deer are everywhere...

"The green bird"
Aunt Catherine, you now have it... ;)


Neat old car!

Dinner with Grammy...

Looking into the living room from the front porch

Last games of Foursquare...

Last times of visiting...

...because we're leaving early the next morning! :(

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Elisha for all of the posts! I have been enjoying looking at them! Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! :) So glad you've enjoyed them! :) :)
    Hope we can see ya'll sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete