CA Trip - 5

 Ben practices violin


 One of the things I love about Santa Rosa is the beautiful mountain/hills!



 After swimming, it's lovely to sit and read a book!

 Matching jacket and socks -- quite cute! :)

 Ben makes amazing applesauce!

 One morning, we woke to find dew/rain on everything...

 Wet and chilly!

 I know I've posted pictures from this same viewpoint before -- it never grew old, to me!

 A beautiful living room


 Walking to the pool, this is what met my eye...

 The local fire department's mailbox :)



 
 The pool was SO MUCH FUN -- even when it was chilly outside!

 Stephen and Dad played a game on this oversized chess board! :)

 Contrasts

 What a neat view this person must have, perched on the hill!


 Golden carpet

 I love the way Papa arranged all these photos on the wall in his office...


 Re-arranging the "course"

 Daddy had a birthday on the trip!!!

 A favorite chair to read in :)


 
 Opening his presents...


 
 It took awhile to light all the candles on his cake...

 ...all 57 of them!!!

 Happy birthday to a father we all love so much!


I adore this painting -- not sure why, I just do. :)

Only a few more days of our trip to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment