The E's Visit - Final Day

On our way to church Sunday morning -- can you see the hot air balloon, just above the trees? With the cooler weather, we've been seeing them more often!


Visiting after church :)

Visiting on our way home...




Deborah :) :)

Kandace




I love the subtle colors in this picture and the below photo as well -- but I can't decide which is my favorite.


Vivid

Taking a walk as evening falls...


Showing a youtube video to the E's

Travis, vacuuming ;)

What a lovely visit we had with the E's -- we're so grateful for it!

1 comment:

  1. Out of the two you couldn't decide between... I think the top one's better. In the second one, there's a line that breaks up the seamless transition between colors.

    Really creative, though, for both. I love the color scheme you captured! It almost looks like a watercolor.

    ReplyDelete