What We've Been Doing :)

Friends we met at Kevin Swanson's conference in Colorado came through and stayed the night! It was fun to visit. :)

Stephen and Zachary

More game playing...

Peeking inside my book... :)
By the way, I've also got a book blog, with mini-peek-previews of some of the characters and places in my book: www.elishawrites.wordpress.com/blog/ 

Warmer weather again (Texas never can seem to make up its mind! ;)


The next day, this cloudfront brought cooler temperatures and rain -- how lovely!


The rose by our front door


Hey! What's this guy up to?

He's flying a kite! :)

Soccer after Daddy gets home from work :)

We watched Wait Till Its Free, a documentary on healthcare by Colin Gunn. It was very, very good! I'd highly recommend it to anyone. :)

A birthday present on the mantle? That must mean that Deborah's going to turn 12 soon! :)

Deborah's rose is so beautiful -- I LOVE roses with dual colors like this one! :)

I woke up to this gorgeous sky a few days ago...

Going to church on our church hunt...


Goldenrod

I'm thrilling with every teeny bit of Autumn color! We don't get much, so I savor the bits we get! :)



Sumac, I believe

The wild grasses are so pretty when back-lit by the setting sun...


 Our darling pixie :)


Ben :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow... that is one impressive gust front. You know, I read recently that some people call them "whale's mouths," on account of the rippling in the clouds which makes it look like the baleen plates in some whales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! I really like that rose. It is SO pretty.

    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete