Erich & Beth - 4 (Family Photoshoot!)

Micah went out with me to figure out the lighting for our family photoshoot...

The participants begin to gather

Stephen becomes the center of attention ;)

After pressing my camera button, I run to my place in the lineup...

Uhhh... yes, Deborah?


Click to view this larger

Now for the informal (aka silly) shots...



And now shots of married siblings and their families...
This looks like it should be a movie poster somehow

Point at the camera! ;)



Beth, Charlotte, Erich (oh, and baby #2!)


Now Nathaniel and Katelyn...


:)

One last post to go on Beth and Erich's visit!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful family photos! I love the color scheme!

    And Charlotte is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! It was fun to work on the color scheme... I like how it ended up harmonizing. :)

      I agree about Charlotte! ;) :)

      Miss you and hope you and your darling family are doing well!

      Much love,
      Elisha

      Delete
  2. Absolutely fantastic job on the photos!! The colors complement each other so well. We all loved the pics!
    Totally fridge worthy... (Well...anything with you all would be!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the family photos! Fun! Charlotte is adorable!

    ReplyDelete