A Lovely Week

Early in the week, we went over to N&K's to see the video from their wedding (and eat cookies!)

I enjoy delving in my immense art files and making cards with them...


Walked in the bathroom the other day and saw this piece of art (well, I know it's just a basket lid, but I thought it looked neat enough for a photo!)

Ben filling our house with beautiful music...

A very extensive Playmobil setup :)

Some amazing clouds!


This large truck came by to pick up a large piece of machinery

Bobbing for apples, anyone? The very phrase brings back Autumn-y memories.

A swimsuit for Deborah...

Details

A very replete spider (he's been feasting on grasshoppers all summer!)

The wild grasses around our place are so lovely when the sun catches them...

Dewdrops

Deborah made this darling terrarium!

And Mom got some cute succulents!

Two of Ben's goats

Goatherd :)

It's a great setup -- Mom reads aloud from favorite books while he keeps the goats in order!

One of the season's last tomatoes

The married ones taking a walk... Dad & Mom and Nathaniel & Katelyn!

 ...while I linger behind and take photos of all the nature around me. ;)




1 comment: