The Weekend :)

Deborah made this little design on my plate on my birthday...how cute!

The flowers Dad gave me! :)

Ben's present to me...

And other presents. Everyone was so sweet and generous!

Art

More Art

"Boating" on our pond!

Need your windows washed, anyone? Micah does a good job!

We played a fun writing game

Deborah & Ben collaborated on my birthday cake :)

How grateful I am for the many, many blessings God has given me! It is all far more than I deserve.

Some of us went to the Bonham Library Book Sale! It's always so fun!

Kolton A. came over, and had fun in the pond with Debs and Stephen


Some girls at church decided to match this Sunday, and curl their hair -- and were sweet enough to invite me to join them! It was fun! :) :)

Caroline, Debs, Katherine, Anna, & me


We had fun talking at church...


Micah & Andrew Y. are having fun!

Two little girls talking... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like the way you did your hair! That's really pretty!

    Seems like you got enough for a really smashing outfit there, what with that hat and all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete