Sunday afternoon, some of us visited an older neighbor, Mr. S., to tell him Nathaniel's happy news!

The lilies Daddy gave me for my birthday are still beautiful!

Green springs up everywhere...



A puddle of gold. :)


And... my new camera!!!! Canon very nicely gave me this upgrade since my almost-a-year-old camera broke! I am very happy! :)




Herbs...

Daddy was up when the lunar eclipse happened, so all these marvelous pics were taken by him! :)

Really quite good, don't you think?!?!



And this was the next morning, when I woke up. ;)



Sherman symphony -- Ben and the principal of the 2nd violins. The SSO concert is coming up next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a great camera, Elisha! I think that zoom has more "zoom" than mine! I think you can zoom in up to 500mm with it; my telephoto lens only gets to about 250mm! Looked up a few reviews, and they all said that point&shoot is one of the best compact cameras Canon offers, so I'm sure you're really going to enjoy experimenting with it! Have you tried any fisheye or miniature settings yet? My camera doesn't have those, and I wish it did - the pictures online look so much fun to compose. I look forward to seeing what you will do with it!

    And thanks for posting pictures of the lunar eclipse. It rained that entire night in NC, so I MISSED it! Argh! But maybe I'll get the next one that's supposed come in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of the blood moon are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete