Life...And Visitors!

Micah's R/C workbench! :)

Oh, all the green leaves!


Redbud - a favorite of mine



The Sherman Symphony rehearses... go to www.shermansymphony.com to see info about the upcoming concert! :)

And unfortunately, my wonderful camera started messing up, so it got sent off to Canon! :( Thankfully, I have my old camera to use in the interim.

Beth, Erich, and Charlotte are here from San Antonio!!! It's SO FUN to have them!!!

Pansies


Beth has new bangs. Cute!


Taking a walk...

Travis E. came with Beth & Erich to do some A/C training in Dallas.

Reading aloud!

A very devoted aunt.




3 comments:

  1. I like Beth's new look! Very attractive!
    And Charlotte is so cute! Oh, I wish I could see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope your camera gets fixed soon, Elisha. That's always a worrisome prospect, having a camera go haywire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those little feet (under the picture of the devoted aunt)! So precious!!

    ReplyDelete