It was a real treat to see Mr. E for a few hours on his flying trip northward!


Which is better?

Debs & I went with the G family to help in the ICR volunteer day. I think Debs must have been fascinated by this poster. ;)

On our way back...

Don't ask me why they switched name-badges. ;)


Making brownies with Hannah!

That evening, our hospitable neighbors the R's had us over for dinner! We had such a fun and lovely time!

Some of us had a tour of Mrs. R's amazing garden...

...while others opted for a different tour, led by Mr. R. ;)

The sky was beautiful!



:)

Everything was so lush and producing astonishingly well, even after all our 100+ days!



Their property abuts a pretty, large pond.




Cypress trees grow near the water -- they're really unique!

Trying to catch frogs!


Moon

Even their pond/lake, which is quite large and still very deep, has been affected by the drought we're having.

This is a kind of spinach. I kid you not!

The end of a delightful evening!

6 comments:

  1. Why did they switch name-badges? *blinks innocently*

    Love the moon over the pond... reminds me of an old rubber stamp I have somewhere of two mice in the pond reeds looking at the moon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that stamp! Happy memories flood back...
      Love you!
      Elisha

      Delete
  2. Why we swirched name badges is because we were being silly.
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Deborah's idea, not mine. :<)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. *grins*
    I guessed as much. ;-)

    ReplyDelete