Sunday -- Church, Beth & Erich Leave, and we Take a Tour...

Getting some visiting in!

"Should I really do that? I'm not sure..." ;)

Laughter over breakfast!

Alvan and the Friendly Giants :)

It's interesting to look through the "kitchen hatch" in the fellowship hall, because it offers a detached glimpse of the people in the dining area... :)


For some reason this photo looks like a dress shirt ad or something. :)

That evening, we took a tour of the wastewater treatment plant Mr. G works at!
Deborah here looks like she's saying, "That smell just choked me!" ;)

Micah

Bethany

"Look here, that's the..."

"And over there is the..."
I like the lines formed by arms and the bar in this shot

In the "control room"


As if anyone would!

On one of the stops, Debs opts to view from the parked van... ;)

Andrew!

Nathaniel
This looks like a movie poster to me ;) See below for the poster my whimsy created from it:
(We don't even watch movies, so why it should make me think of a movie poster I don't know! ;)


A creek...

How nice to visit with the G's!
All in all, a very full Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment