Saturday - Part 2

More roses at the rose garden...



Sweet Mom and some unusual trees


Yes, this is a poppy ;)

Profusion

Taking a short break



Roses are for smelling...

More wedding decorations...

And -- we actually bought something from a vending machine (gasp!)! :) It was really neat -- healthy drinks and snacks...


Now -- Chamblee's Rose Nursery! Our favorite place to buy roses.










So many roses -- how to choose?


Can't beat those sale prices!


Mom bought me my very first rose -- I simply adore it! :) Of course, I'm partial to the name: "Charlotte." ;)

An attempt at purple. It seems like purple roses always are this hue.

All our roses...



I love this new blouse of Mom's!
That evening, instead of their annual cookout, the Bailey VFD families went out to eat. It was fun to get to visit! :)

Part of the group -- firemen and their families. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Elisha! All those roses just nearly my breath away! That is on the very top of my list of places to go! Maybe someday... :D Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete