Life

 "Have you seen a little boy dressed like an Indian go by?"

 Juncos are so cute! This little guy was finding seeds in the grass...

 Bright

 We attended a fabulous yearly recital, given by Stephen Nielson and Christopher Adkins. The Rachmaninoff was amazing (such a difficult piece, played brilliantly!), but I think my very favorite was the depth and beautiful emotion they brought out of "Adagio from Toccata, Adagio, and Fugue in C Major" by Bach. :) A beautiful evening!

 Mist rising from our pond!

 Guess... ;)

 Interesting shadows

 It's lovely to have water in the pond again!


 A missionary friend of Mom's from long ago stayed overnight on his way to Mexico (so fun to see him and catch up on what's going on in his life!). Here Mom & Stephen are taking his dog for a walk!

 I don't think Stephen had ever taken a dog on a walk before! :) He did a good job. :)

 Morning beauties... I woke up, looked out, and ran to get my camera... ;)

 A C-130 passes by

 Andrew, working on his big truck!

 Mom & Katelyn on a walk...



 Ben was using these --

 -- to cover these rose cuttings!

"Yes, that green is a restful color."

;)

2 comments:

  1. I could guess what the pink and blue cloth is but I would be cheating because y'all told me. :)

    I like the paper clipping about the Indian. It's really cute.

    K +1

    ReplyDelete