Visitors from SA -- Part 1

Here I am, drafting a pattern for a blouse...

The picture that inspired my sewing project :)

Ben and one of his students :)

Art
(Deborah has grown, hasn't she?)


My completed sewing project...


Concrete art ;)

Look! Dad and Andrew are playing ping pong!

This male harrier was so gorgeous, swooping over our meadows...


Runner! 


Late fall color clinging on...


Andrew's latest truck project (looks neat, doesn't it?)!

Truck art

Katelyn reads a book while waiting for her siblings to arrive from San Antonio! :)

Daddy bought me these beautiful roses!!! :) :)

Here they are!!!!! We met the E kids at the Bailey fire station, since they brought an ice machine for the fire department!

Opening it up...

Watchers 

The fire department will really appreciate the ice!


Sisters

Looking at the bunker gear


Andrew and Austin looking at something... :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful top, Elisha! I've been working on a dress design with a similar neckline... I love asymmetrical pleats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Oh, how fun!!! You'll have to show/tell me all about it! :) :)

      Much love, darling Rachel!
      Elisha

      Delete