December Life :)

 Deborah making decorations...

 Hair Beauty

 So charming! What a great project, Deborah!


 We have a dog! ;)

 Stephen, the great newspaper editor, hard at work...


 These marvellous helpers make sending out 170 end-of-the-year family newsletters a breeze!

Still Life with an Ornament



 This is our wonderful and amazing cookie-maker!


 Yum :)

 Couldn't decide which to post, so you get two of these...


 Daddy bought a car!!!!


 It's a birthday!


 Happy Birthday, Ben!!

 Presents

 So cute!


Opening presents. Ben is such a special part of our family! :)

Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, a Honda Civic. I like those almost as much as Honda Fits (which I continually have fits over every time we drive by one). :-D

    I think I like the first twiny/thorny photo best. For some reason, there is a really crisp distinction between the foreground and background that is very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always so appreciate your comments! :)

      Oh... I'd tried to wrap up a Honda Fits and send it to you for Christmas, but the mailman wouldn't sell me enough postage stamps. ;) ;) So you'll have to be content with what I did send you -- have you got my package, by the way?

      Delete
  2. Yes, and I just got yours sent off this morning. Mom wanted to send packages all at the same time. Have to say, I liked the contents and awful lot...! ;-)

    And you are funny. Very funny.

    We have a running joke in our family that I'm going to buy a Honda Fit some year, so every time we see one, I play up the joke. Not that I plan on getting a car anytime soon... still have to save up quite a bit and it probably won't be a Fit unless I can find one used. Matthew just bought his first car: a white Corolla. It's nice. We're teasing him about what to name it, 'cause, y'know, my crazy family actually names their cars. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got your lovely family photo and newsletter. Thank you, and happy Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to receive your newsletter! ;)

    I loved the Christmasy feel of this post! :)

    ReplyDelete