Ben took these great photos of his Boer buck!


 I've been sewing...

 Isn't this wrapping (from Target) just so fun?

 Deborah + rocks + silver paint = this


 So fun!

 The days are slipping by...


 Do you think he's excited? :)


 I like the glitter Deborah added to the pinecones!

 Measuring time -- how much have they grown?


 I received this adorable card in the mail, and it was so darling I had to display it!

 This card was also so beautiful... people find the prettiest images for their cards!

 Andrew and his latest project! :)

 Some friends :) came over to play Hand & Foot!

 Ben :)

 "Fun times were had by all"


 A sweet present from a friend!

 Stephen man :)

Uhhh... Deborah? :) :)

8 comments:

  1. ;-)
    Hope ya'all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all look like your having a fantastic Christmas season! Love your finger nail polish too. So festive! Have a blessed Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry, merry Christmas to you all, too! :)
      Gold fingernail polish is my new Christmas tradition -- I don't do my fingers the rest of the year (too much trouble, since I play violin!), but it makes me feel so festive around Christmas! :)
      Thanks for commenting!
      Love,
      Elisha

      Delete
  3. Beautiful buck!! Makes me miss our boers. I just think they are so cute with their floppy ears! We have Alpine/Nubian crosses at present.
    Love the silver decorations.
    Your little siblings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Andrea! How did you find out about us? Thanks for commenting!
      Elisha :)

      Delete
  4. KBR Magazine...Your articles are always a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoy them!
      May you have a very blessed 2015!
      Elisha :)

      Delete