Window Shopping Monday!

 Me :)
Mom (always so thoughtful and fun!) planned a window-shopping outing for us in downtown McKinney! It's a once-a-year treat!

The rest of our group

This watercolor really caught my eye

Decorations everywhere...


Merry stitching :)



This little restaurant on the square is so amazingly tempting! It looks so fun and beautiful...



Another glimpse. I'd love to go there someday -- I don't think that'll ever happen, but I can dream, can't I? ;) It looked like it would be quite expensive.

Titmouse

These paintings were charming...

These were really creative! Someone took an old book, and cut it into a letter.

This one, they did a cutout in!


Our two guys -- thanks for your patience and humor, Micah and Stephen!


;)


Sorry for so many pictures -- I just saw so many neat things! :)



Lunch break... Stevia sodas, thoughtfully chilled in Micah's mini cooler!


Isn't it wonderful that God writes the chapters in our lives?


Waiting while Deborah purchases something in a store :)

Micah :)


Deborah buying something...

This shop is really a unique treasure! So many unusual and neat items!

Earrings, anyone?

Debs liked this Christmas tree, made out of soda cans



Sisters and friends

Heavy French Revolution reading, anyone? Oh -- don't bother, just read my book! ;)


Beautiful


This reminded me of ya'll's fun tailgate, Beth & Erich! :)

The frog outside the book store's door

Stephen found a neat book!

Reading. What else do you do in a book store?

Fun outdoor seating! :)


Darling Mom heard that I needed a travel bag, and she bought me this one!

Compartments galore... (I love compartments!) :) I can't wait to use it when we travel to San Antonio to help out after Beth's baby comes!
And just a fun extra -- the brand is Orla Kiely, the designer I shared some pictures from in my "Beautiful modesty" post a while ago. Here's two shots from her Fall 2014 collection:

(by the way, her outfits are too short, but I like her feminine details -- we seamstresses can always take inspiration and run with it, can't we?) :)

That afternoon, I took a walk...


Puddle. May we reflect Christ to others!

See, even thorns can be lovely. :)
The end of a another delightful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment