SA Wedding - Part 3

It's the wedding morning, and we're on our way to the church!

Setting up to do hair...

Now, I must apologize, but I took no pictures of the wedding. Before you stone me to death, let me assure you that being in a wedding is quite enough to take up one's entire attention, :) and we had, besides, two marvelous girls who photographed the entire thing. So you'll have to wait a bit, but I assure you you will get to see photos of the wedding! If you haven't seen the preview pics from shilohphotography, click HERE to see them!

The after-party at the E's was absolutely fantastic -- sorry there weren't many pictures taken there either, but I was playing volleyball! ;)

The next morning, we had such a lovely time of visiting...


Trying to catch up on my journalling ;)



The setting sun catches in Deborah's red highlights...





Looking at a few wedding pics Daniel took with his phone...

The next morning, before we left for home, some people had a fun idea!


Quite a few people lent their talent!




On Mr. & Mrs. E's van






A lovely sky greeted us as we arrived home that evening...

How amazingly God blessed and directed this entire wedding -- we are so grateful to Him for how beautiful and blessed everything turned out, even amid a stomach bug! He is so faithful and loving!

4 comments:

  1. There was a stomach bug going around during the wedding!?!? Oh, I am so sorry that happened! I hope ya'all are ok now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the E's got it at their church on Sunday, and it made its awful rounds through the E's and us before and throughout the wedding weekend... but thanks be to God, the wedding turned out beautifully despite it all!

      Delete
    2. You couldn't tell from the pictures, at least. I hope you weren't too uncomfortable, though. I suppose we'll all laugh about it when we're old and gray, right? ;-) Ah, the "misfortunes" of our youth... :-D It's all just fodder for stories for the grandchildren.

      Delete
  2. Loved seeing these photos. Putting the finishing touched on The wedding photos and look forward to sending them off to y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete