The Events of Last Week...

Clouds Karen would photograph (me too :)

The guys are gone at a VFD meeting, and Debs thought of popcorn and a creation video :)

Some books (art by Deborah)

Spanish class


I'm starting some flowers and herbs for my herb garden! :)

The Sherman Symphony Orchestra practices...

Ben :)

Dear Mom accompanied Ben & I --she's using all her available minutes to help put the final polishing edits on my soon-to-be-published book!

A foggy morning...

...turned into a hot and bright day! We went over to a neighbor's for a birthday party.

Their greenhouse (we helped them put it up a few weeks ago)


Micah and Ben maintain "situational awareness" -- watching all directions... ;)

Talking

A cute chicken in the petting zoo

The birthday boy, Kolton

Mom and Dad :) :)

A lovely little lady!

 
A side view of the Kidd-Key auditorium

The sides of the seats

Before the concert begins


Intermission -- we visit with Ben!

Colors

Sweet Debs listens and watches

The concert was being filmed for the local TV station.
It was a lovely and wonderful concert!

4 comments:

  1. Yup. I would photograph 'em. Alto stratus undulatus, incidentally. I like to think of 'em as "the quilted sky." We're got quite a few days of those in NC this past week.

    That lovely, pristine gown looks like a wedding dress, you know! Would that be Mrs. Chancey's excellent Regency pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's Mrs. Chancey's pattern. I made it years ago, but then my recent work on that period reminded me of it, and I pulled it out to wear! :)

      Funny you mention it as a wedding dress -- Daddy was teasing me about it looking like a wedding dress! ;)

      Notice the art behind me in that pic? :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, I noticed! I never forget my own handiwork, my friend. ;-) Tho' it's a bit larger than I remember...

    Didn't you wear that dress at one of the Costume Parties, or was that another? I remember you were in white that time, and you were someone French.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good spotting! Yes, that was the dress I wore as Adrienne de LaFayette to one of our costume parties. :) What a fascinating, neat example her story is!

      Delete