My seeds are sprouting! :)

Mom's starts are even bigger. :)

A neat solar project that Nathaniel bought for Micah!

A great blue heron explores our vanishing pond (should I say "puddle"?)

Now the O's calf has a companion!

Cedar waxwing

Such neat birds!

The newest thing -- Monopoly Empire

A house-shaped shadow

Female bluebird

I went over to our neighbor's pond to watch the three youngest boating, and admired the horses across the pond :)


Pretty

Color Wash


There are the fishers!

I love these three! :) :)

Art

Close-up



Stephen's ducks were recently attacked by a nasty predator, and most of them were killed. :( :( So on Saturday, Mom bought him four new ducks!
 A creative but odd way to transport ducks! ;)

Here are the four beauties... :)


Thanks to this wonderful guy, our sewing machine works again!!!!

I'll end with this picture Katelyn E. sent of Beth, Erich, and Charlotte on voting day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I sure like that pretty palomino pony... ;-)

    I'm sorry to hear about Stephan's ducks. That's really too bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted the palomino, thinking of you! :) Wonder why? ;)

      Delete
    2. Hmmm... I have absolutely no idea... not! :-)

      I do love your pictures of the pond, especially the way you captured the colors! Those are really neat! And I'll bet it was one of those crisp, windy pre-spring days where you can feel the next season just ready to burst through the dead brush of last year... am I right?

      And I've got to get my hands on a copy of that Monopoly game. I love Monopoly!

      Delete