Since the Trip...

When we got home from CA, we found that two of our neighbors had built things in our absence!
The D's storm shelter!

The O's added this "porch" to their barn

Warden the cat - sometimes, he takes the walk with us! ;)
Sheriff walked with us much more often, but he disappeared during our trip and hasn't come back - we're beginning to worry about him... :(

Micah!


A very odd paper illusion (it looks like its eyes are following you), showed to us by Uncle Ken!

The McK's came over for dinner and fellowship!

Debs and Seth



I really, REALLY like this quote!

Another on the same theme

Isn't that a gorgeous shawl?

A dear friend commented on a glimpse she'd had of this outfit, so I thought I'd post a better pic of it, since she can't see it in person. :)

Andrew on a quiet Sunday afternoon

Icicles!

Oooh, it's cold outside! But that doesn't stop these two from taking care of the ducks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Elisha! I love the outfit! What a smashing hat! And I love the rich burgandy! Now I have to go show all my sisters... :-)

    ReplyDelete