A Truck, and Baby Shower, and a New Flower Garden

A look at the new, jacked-up version of our truck! :)

Nathaniel with his pride and joy :)

Art - Manly Art

I went to a baby shower for Mary W -- such a treat!
One of our hostesses explains the games...

Rachel S. and Katherine H. -- so fun to visit with you both!


 Katherine, me, & Elizabeth H. :) We've been friends for a long time! :)

The tulips Dad bought Mom for Valentine's are just beginning to bloom!

Deborah is beginning a flower garden!

All laid out and nice...

Some of Stephen's dear duckies

The whole gaggle of them (I know it's a gaggle of geese -- what is a group of ducks?)



And I'm posting this painting by Dulac because it's such a blustery day today!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing that Deborah is planting a garden in February!! And short sleeves!!! I'm a tad jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A group of ducks is commonly known as a brace. If in flight, they are called a flock. If on the water, they are called a raft, team, paddling, or badling.

    Don't ask me why. It gets worse for geese. In flight, a "gaggle" of geese is more properly known as a skein. I thought a skein was just a collected length of yarn or thread until I looked this up a few minutes ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you're a fountain of information! Thanks! Tho' how I'm supposed to keep those terms all straight... ;) ;)

      Delete