Back at Grammy's...


What Stephen looks like with the sunglasses on!

Cuddletime for Stephen

Andrew has a penchant for posing! (without intention!) I can see him saying here "How does Ben make it look so easy?"

Stephen loved eating outside, and ate outside almost every meal!

Grammy

The house where Elisha and I slept.

Very ocean inspired

I adore this frog and those vases!

 
A leisurely Sunday
Here is the runaway horse and stagecoach! I try not to post blurry non-aesthetic pictures but this one and the next prove we really saw a run away carriage!

On the very far right is the person who fell out with someone already with her. (You may have to click on the picture to see that detail!)

Our hike! We went up to Annandale for a very pleasant Bible study in the woods


Trying to get Stephen a drink--it takes three of us.

The thing I love about this picture is the stillness of it. This horse looks frozen in mid-gallup with its shadow.



The charge of the polo brigade





This player missed the ball and the photo captures him yelling!

And happily one of his team members was able to make the hit for him!

I like the word "careening" for this photo

A very victorious horse from the winning team!

Rich colors!

 Dad at work
Wish he could work this way at home!

 The guys were of inestimable value! When the van had brake problems they were able to fix it.

 A restful backyard

How to be a matador...

4 comments:

  1. YAY! More photos. :) That is a crazy story about the "runaway buggy". I do hope the lady is okay.

    You can count on my reading your blog. Where's the "follow" button?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...

    Someone must really have been in her element during that polo game! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... I really had FUN taking those photos!!! I know you would've just LOVED it...
    ~Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you added the follow button! Yea, we are the first!

    ReplyDelete